full screen background image
Complaint and Grievance Process

MyNevadaCounty.com - County of Nevada, California

Department Directory
Employee Login

This login feature is for Nevada County Employees. Future functionality will offer citizens the ability to log in to this site and manage preferences.

Sign In

Site Help

Use the Site Help Page for tips and suggestions about MyNevadaCounty.com.
Complaint and Grievance Process
Published on: 3/6/2012 12:00 AM
Individuals are encouraged to discuss issues regarding their mental health services directly with their provider. Every effort will be made to resolve the  issue at an informal level. They may also contact the Patient's Rights Advocate at (530) 365-1437 or Toll Free for long distance 1-888-801-1437.Individuals will be provided the Grievance Notification Form upon registration for services.
Individuals may file a grievance regarding unhappiness with the provision of mental health services by notifying the Patient's Right Advocate, or completing a written Intent to File A Grievance form.Indivduals may file an Appeal requesting a review of an action taken by their provider when services are denied, reduced or terminated by completing the Intent To File An Appeal form.
Client Problem Resolution Guide - Spanish
Rebecca Slade
Behavioral Health Director
Behavioral Health

500 Crown Point Circle Suite 120
Grass Valley, Ca 95945
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
Phone: 530.265.1437
Related Items:

No related pages or documents were found.