full screen background image
How do I send an iCare package or money to an inmate?

MyNevadaCounty.com - County of Nevada, California

Department Directory
Employee Login

This login feature is for Nevada County Employees. Future functionality will offer citizens the ability to log in to this site and manage preferences.

Sign In

Site Help

Use the Site Help Page for tips and suggestions about MyNevadaCounty.com.
How do I send an iCare package or money to an inmate?
Published on: 1/29/2012 12:00 AM
How do I purchase Commissary for an inmate?
 You can purchase commissary online from iCare direct. The inmate's booking number will be required.  There is a searchable list of inmate names along with their booking numbers can be found prior to logging onto iCare direct. iCare is a private company and is not a service provided by Nevada County.
How do I add money to an inmate's trust account?
To add money to an inmate trust account you can use your Visa/MasterCard, debit card or electronic check. This service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.  Electronic funding of an inmate trust account is provided by TouchPay, not by Nevada County.  There is a charge for this service. 
Before  you contact TouchPay you will need the following information: 
   - Facility locator number: 295901
Deposits to trust account's can be made by:
   - Toll Free Telephone: 1-866-232-1899
   - By going to the TouchPay website  Billing and checking account statements will show TOUCHPAY JAIL ACCT DEP as payee. 
The Nevada County Sheriff's Department does not accept cash, personal checks, or cashier checks through the mail or at the visitation lobby.
Keith Royal
Sheriff-Coroner-Public Administrator
Sheriff-Coroner-Public Administrator

950 Maidu Avenue Suite 280
Nevada City, Ca 95959
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
Phone: 530.265.1471
Related Items:

No related pages or documents were found.