ARCHIVAL Tax Bill Status and Payment History
This page does NOT display your current tax bill
Enter in your APN below to generate your property tax bills in PDF format, tax delinquency information, payment history information since 2006.
You need your PARCEL NUMBER. If you don’t know it (but you do know the Street Address) just use our Geographic Information Systems' quick mapping portal MyNeighborhood
Find your Tax Bill
Enter APN into the *box below to view the tax information.
(*The APN lookup is only available if viewing this page on the full site)
If you download your tax bill, you will need the free Adobe Reader to open and view it. Click here
to Get Adobe Reader directly from Adobe.
Find and print your tax payment history and other information using the links below. NOTE: if you need our office to do this research for you, our current research fee is $65.00 per hour.
This service allows you to view several items of information, arranged under four tabs:
• SUMMARY Tab: Amount of tax currently owed.
• DETAILS Tab:
1. Annual Secured Bills: Property Tax details and history, assessment (bill) number, 1st & 2nd installment due dates, 1st & 2nd installment paid dates (if any), PDF copy of the actual tax bill as it appeared on the date of mailing.
2. Supplemental Taxes. If there are any supplemental taxes, that detailed information is provided as described above.
3. Delinquent Taxes, Month-by-month redemption calculator. If there has been a history of delinquent taxes that information is provided in detail, including PDF copies of Certificates of Redemption when the delinquent taxes were paid.
• DEFINITIONS Tab - self explanatory
• HELP Tab - self explanatory
NOTE: A few cases exist that require us to manually calculate the tax amount owing. They are caused by bankruptcies and installment payments on delinquent taxes. When such a case exists, there will be a message to contact our office.
****** Unsecured taxes are not available online.
To pay taxes online, click here