Information & FAQs
- Property Tax System FAQs
- Supplemental Tax Bills FAQs
- Unsecured Tax Bill FAQs
- Property Tax Sale Auction FAQs
- What is a supplemental tax bill?
- What is a supplemental assessment?
- What is a negative supplemental tax bill?
- If I receive a supplemental tax bill, will I also receive an annual tax bill?
- If I pay taxes through an impound account, will my supplemental tax bill be sent to my lender?
- Do I have the right to appeal the supplemental assessment?
- What types of property result in the issuance of an unsecured tax bill?
- Why do I have to pay taxes on my boat?
- How does a sale, removal or disposal of my business equipment, boat or aircraft affect my tax bill?
- What happens if I don’t pay my unsecured taxes on time?
- Do I need to pay the tax bill while appealing or talking with the assessor about a reduction in the value assessed?
- Why did I receive an unsecured tax bill, when I don’t own any personal property?
- Can I obtain a property at the public auction tax sale by paying the delinquent taxes prior to the tax sale date?
- How do I find or “see” a property I would like to bid on at the tax sale?
- How can I determine what use I can make of a tax sale property before I purchase it?
- How soon can I take possession of the property after my purchase at the tax sale?
- How is the minimum bid on a tax sale property determined?
- What is the deadline to pay back taxes to prevent a tax defaulted property from being offered at auction?