Projects Scheduled for Public Meeting
The Nevada County Planning Department processes all types of discretionary land use permits; from large commercial developments to small residential subdivisions and variances. Additionally, the Planning Department also prepares various Zoning Ordinance and General Plan Text Amendments and Recreation Planning projects, such as commercial rafting permits on the Truckee River. In order for these projects to be approved they must be considered at a public hearing by the County Zoning Administrator, Planning Commission and sometimes the Board of Supervisors. For specific information on larger projects, including the project planner contact information and supporting documents, look for the project's name under the "News and Events" header on the Planning Department homepage. The links below provide supporting documents, such as staff reports and conditions of approval, for discretionary projects that are scheduled for a public hearing in the immediate future. Please note that this does not include administrative projects such as lot line adjustments and home occupations permits.
- 1:30 p.m.: Paye Rezone (PLN17-0051; RZN17-0002; EIS17-0030) Project Planner: Coleen Shade, Senior Planner: 530-470-2526
- 1:45 p.m.: Tim the Tree Man Woodyard Use Permit (U16-007; EIS18-0014) Project Planner: Janeane Martin, Associate Planner: 530-265-1610
- 1:30 p.m.: Western Gateway Bike Park (PLN17-0041; AAP17-0005; MGT18-0008; EIS17-0010) Project Planner: Janeane Martin, Associate Planner: 530-265-1610
- 1:30 p.m.: Fultz Tentative Parcel Map (PLN18-0045; TPM18-0003; MIS18-0007) Project Planner: Tyler Barrington, Principal Planner: 530-470-2723
- 10:30 a.m.: Paye Rezone (PLN17-0051; RZN17-0002; EIS17-0030) Project Planner: Coleen Shade, Senior Planner: 530-470-2526
- 1:30 p.m.: AT&T Truckee Conditional Use Permit (PLN17-0128; CUP17-0018; EIS17-0029) Project Planner: Matt Kelly, Senior Planner: 530-265-1423