Adult Drug Court
Adult Drug Court (ADC) is a collaborative treatment court. Entry is for those people who are residents of Nevada County who are facing felony charges.
Criteria EligibilityThe criteria for eligibility into ADC are:
- You must be a resident of Nevada County;
- You must be willing to plead guilty to a felony charge or violation of felony probation for which a term of imprisonment will be imposed and execution suspended;
- Do not have any current or prior felony convictions for which the judge does not have discretion to grant probation;
- You must be willing to commit to a program length of at least 12 to 24 months with post-program completion probation supervision of 12 to 24 months;
- You must not have any other unresolved felony criminal charges here or in other jurisdictions.
- You must not currently be subject to registration pursuant to Penal Code Section 290.
- You must not have a history of excessive violence.
- You must be willing to submit to assessments by both the Probation Department and the Behavioral Health Department, as well as any other assessments that the court orders;