1/30: New link for Truckee residents and the State of California has released a new tool that allows Californians to sign up and be notified when they are eligible for COVID-19 vaccine.
Updated information on COVID19 vaccine information now available at https://www.tfhd.com/covid/covid-19-vaccine
MyTurn.ca.gov is now live! While COVID-19 vaccine supply is still limited, California is prioritizing vaccines for specific groups based on exposure risks, health risks, and health equity. My Turn is the State of California's new tool where you can find out if it's your turn to get vaccinated and schedule vaccination appointments. If it isn't your turn yet, you can register to be notified when you become eligible. Although there are currently no appointments available in Nevada County via this system, we expect this to change over the next few weeks.
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine
YubaNet hosted a townhall that brought together doctors, the Public Health Department, and healthcare professionals to answer our community's questions about COVID-19 vaccine. You can watch the townhall on YubaNet's YouTube channel. The town hall features:
- Dr. Alinea Stevens – Chapa De Indian Health
- Dr. Brian Evans – Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Jill Blake – Nevada County Public Health
- Ryan Gruver – Nevada County Health & Human Services
- Dr. Scott Kellerman – Nevada County Health Officer, Nevada County Public Health
Recently vaccinated? Here's info you may need!
Why you need to continue to wear a mask, social distance and stay home as much as possible, even if you are vaccinated. Take a look at our flyer with more information.
Please stay informed as this is an evolving situation and continue to be patient as we meet this unprecedented challenge
- Bookmark our COVID-19 vaccination page at and check back regularly.
- Text VACCINEINFO to 898211 to receive text updates from Public Health straight to your smartphone
- Subscribe for those same alerts via alerts by filling out this on-line form
- Call 211 (1-833-DIAL211) with question about your tier or other general questions about COVID-19.
Thank you to our partners who are helping to vaccinate our community. Our COVID-19 vaccination efforts could not succeed without your partnership and your commitment to our community’s health.
Vaccination is an essential tool for ending this pandemic. Even after you are vaccinated, we must all stay vigilant and continue to wear masks, keep our distance, wash our hands, and avoid gatherings so that we can return to a more normal way of life as quickly as possible.