Join Nevada County Cannabis Compliance and YubaNet for a townhall meeting or virtual listening session to discuss Cannabis Licensing Types on Tuesday, June 2, 2021 from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. All ideas, questions, and feedback are welcome. Register to participate in the meeting bit.ly/GTGcantalk
Can't attend? No problem - share your feedback through an anonymous survey: bit.ly/GTGCanLic
Some of the topics that will be covered in the Townhall include:
- Canopy Sizes? If larger sizes, what types of cultivation should be considered?
- Should a residence be required to cultivate cannabis?
- Cannabis Tourism - what needs to be considered?
- Primary impacts to the environment/community?
- What other types of non-volatile processing are related to micro-businesses?
- What type of distribution licenses are needed from sites?