Pick up your Family Adventure Bag-Japan beginning Tuesday, July 6th, and enjoy art, cooking, and language activities that will teach you about Japanese culture.
Sign up for the Summer Learning Program at any of the Nevada County Community Libraries. Your reading time earns tickets for entry into the drawing for fantastic prize packages!
Kids ages 18 and under can enjoy a free lunch Monday-Friday through July 30th from 12:00-1:00 pm at the Madelyn Helling branch. Grass Valley branch serves breakfast from 9:30-10 and lunches from 12:00-12:30 pm Monday-Friday. The Penn Valley branch serves lunch on Wednesdays from 11:00 -12:00 pm.
Go to the Event Calendar on the library website to register for the following special events:
- Tuesday, July 6, 4 pm - Random Acts of Science.
- Wednesday, July 7, 11 am - Learn About Anime
- Wednesday, July 7, 2 pm - NorCal Bats!
- Wednesday, July 7, 4 pm - CATS can Cook!
- Thursday, July 8, 9 am - Radio Storytime on STAR 94 FM. (Replayed Saturday morning at 8 am)
- Thursday, July 8, 4 pm - Short Story Book Club for Teens
- Friday, July 9, 9 am - Tailgate Storytime
- Friday, July 9, 3:30 am - CATS Origami Painting
For more information, visit the Events Calendar at www.mynevadacounty.com/library or call (530)265-7050.