Who enforces illegal dumping of trash?

Complaints received by the Code Compliance Division regarding trash and illegal dumping on vacant or non-developed property will be referred to the Environmental Health Department. For faster resolution it is suggested that you call these complaints into the Environmental Health Department or the Illegal Dumping Hotline at 530-265-7111.

Show All Answers

1. What codes do code compliance enforce?
2. Who enforces brush and weeds abatement?
3. Who enforces illegal dumping of trash?
4. Are abandoned/inoperative vehicles on my property a violation?
5. Who do I contact to report abandoned vehicles on public roads?