Eventually everyone will be eligible for the vaccine. However, initial allocations of the vaccine will be small. Nevada County is following the vaccine allocation guidelines developed by the California Department of Public Health. The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is still refining tiers and levels within those tiers that describe who is eligible when.
- Click here for Nevada County’s Vaccination Schedule
- Click here for California’s detail on vaccine phases and tiers
- Nevada County’s current phase and tier: Phase 1A, Tier 1 and Phase 1A, Tier 2
- Tier 1 and 2 vaccinations are concurrent and in-progress
- Total number of doses administered in Region Four (which includes Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Yolo) as of 1/11/2020: 42,563
- Doses administered by individual county is not available at this time.
Congregate care settings such as Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities are also prioritized in Phase 1A, Tier 1, and Nevada County’s facilities have enrolled in the CDC’s Long Term Care Facility (LTCF) Pharmacy Partnership Program to receive vaccine. The vaccine allocation for this program is separate from the allocation coming directly to our county.