You have several options when making a payment on your child support case:
- Through the State Disbursement Unit by automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check.
- Make cash payments at convenient MoneyGram locations. Find a location at MoneyGram.com/Locations or call (800) 926-9400. You will need your Child Support Participant ID and the Receive Code 14630 for payments to the CA SDU.
- Make cash payments at your local 7-Eleven. you will need your Participant ID to get a PayNearMe barcode.
- Call (866) 901-3212 make a debit/credit card payment over the phone.
- Have your child support payments withdrawn from your bank account each month by setting up an Electronic Funds Transfer Account (EFT) online.
- By cash, debit/credit card, or check at our offices at the Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City, CA. Our lobby/reception is shared with the Department of Social Services on the west side of the first floor.
- Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your paycheck.
Go to the How to Make Your Child Support Payment for more information.
Please feel free to call our offices at (866) 901-3212 for further assistance.